Advantage Rail 4′ Adjustable Support Pole
When you need extra support for an area where there isn’t a place to attach a grab bar, a floor-mounted Advantage Rail can be installed for added convenience and safety.
Advantage Rail installed in doorway
Advantage Rail installed near toilet and bathtub
Transfer Pole Support Rail
An Advantage Rail is a Transfer Pole Support Rail used for added support for getting in and out of bed or providing extra support where grab bars cannot be mounted. It is essentially a floor-mounted grab bar. At four-feet tall, it is similar to the Super Pole support rail that swivels and locks into place. Wherever you need standing or sitting support, or help with wheelchair transfers, an Advantage Rail helps to safely get up or sit down.
- Floor mounted so it’s steady and secure
- Horizontal support rail locks into 8 positions at 45 degrees
- Use for getting in and out of bed, bath, or toilet
- Height adjustable 30″ to 38″ (75 cm to 79 cm)
- Supports wider area for increased stability and multi-step transfers
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kg.)
NOTE: This product is also available in a Bariatric or Portable version. Please give us a call toll-free at (866) 902-9800 to discuss available options and requirements.