Follow Us On:
Residential Glass Elevator
Flatten problem stairs and stay in the home you love with a luxury residential glass elevator.
Luxury residential glass elevators, including shafts, can be carried into your home through a regular door opening and installed for less than the price of a new car.
Why consider a residential glass elevator?
- Stairs can be a potential problem for you, as well as your family and friends. A home elevator increases the usability and "visitability" of your home.
- A luxury glass home elevator is more affordable than many people realize and substantially adds to the worth, liveability and resale value of your home.
- Moving costs add up (realtor fees, movers, the stress of house hunting), but a home elevator allows you to stay in your own home and age-in-place.
- Even without the moving costs, a residential care center can cost in excess of $60,000 per year.
- Elevators are the new, ultra cool, home gadget, and for less than the cost of a new car, they provide an architectural elegance and convenient functionality to any home.
- The technologies are safe and energy efficient and ensure a smooth and quiet ride.
All of the residential glass elevators are custom manufactured and tailor made for your home and transported to your location where they can be carried through a normal door opening and quickly assembled by our experienced installers.
We have a wide range of finishes and innovations like the in-cabin, self rescue lowering button and the power failure proof Supermec. The lightweight and compact aluminum and glass shafts entirely eliminate any claustrophobic effect. The elevators have a tiny 4-inch pit, fit under a normal ceiling space and are very simple to install, due to the innovative pre-designed manufacturing process.
Installing a beautiful, safe and reliable home elevator is really very easy. Call us for a personal consultation and guidance through the process.
We are excited at this amazing new product offering and look forward to discussing how a luxury residential glass elevator can enhance the safety and convenience of your home, while allowing you to age-in-place.
Call us toll free at (866) 902-9800 for more information about residential glass elevators.
ADA Wheelchair Ramps and ADA Lifts
About Us |
Products & Services |
Accessible Construction Blog
© 2001-2016 Accessible Design & Consulting