The Roby Wheelchair Stair Climber
Wheelchair access Up or Down Stairs
(inside or outside)
Do you have trouble going up or down stairs in a wheelchair?
Mobile Tracked System forWheelchair Access Over Stairs
The Roby allows wheelchair users barrier free access to areas not serviced by a conventional accessibility device. Ascending and descending stairs can be accomplished with relative ease and complete safety thanks to a powerful motorized electronic traction control system.
- Attaches to most standard adult or pediatric manual wheelchairs
- Transports wheelchair users up or down stairs
- Powerful enough to ascend approximately 23 floors fully loaded on a single charge
- Electronic traction control
- Manual emergency device permits safe decent in case of a dead battery
- High friction track ensures secure contact without marring floor
- 2 piece design easily disassembles for transporting to alternate locations
- Use on any indoor or outdoor straight stairway even on turnback stairway
designs with a flat intermediate landing
- Keyed operation restricts use to authorized operators
- Electronic battery charger and charge indicator
- Secures easily to the wheelchair
- Rise of step cannot exceed 7″
- Angle of staircase should not be less than 35 degrees
- Bullnose on any stair cannot exceed 1″
- 285 Lb. capacity including the occupant and wheelchair
We also offer the Stair Trac Wheelchair Lift Stair Climber as another option to purchase for wheelchair users who need a solution for accommodating stairs.
Great for temporary situations such as a knee or hip operation. Call our office toll free at (866) 902-9800 to find out about Rental options.