Floor to Ceiling Support Pole (SuperPole)
30% Off Internet Special
Take 30% Off the Suggested Retail Price on select products on our website.
Watch the Floor to Ceiling Support Pole Video
Floor to Ceiling Support Pole
The Floor to Ceiling Support Pole is a transfer support pole that can be used virtually in any room of the home. It works like the smaller Advantage Rail, except it extends from the floor to the ceiling. It is available with two optional accessories: a trapeze bar, or a T-bar support rail. Each accessory attaches directly to the Floor-to-Ceiling Support Pole (each at an additional charge).
A Uni-Fit Extender (sold separately) is an extension that increases the floor to ceiling range for higher ceilings to 8.3′ to 10′ (100″ to 120″).
This product won the Medtrade Supplier’s Choice Award in Atlanta.
- Works great for getting in and out of a tub or shower safely, or off the toilet
- Can also be used for getting in and out of bed or standing up from a chair or couch
- Easily installs in any room in the home
- It is easy to relocate to another room
- Very sturdy and stable
- Floor to ceiling range: 7.75′ to 8.25′ (93″ to 99″)
- Weight capacity is 300 lbs. (136 kg.)
- Bariatric model also available (400 lbs. capacity). Please call for pricing
Tools needed for installation:
- No drilling necessary – attaches to the floor by tightening the pole from the bottom
- Can be moved to different rooms in the home without marking the ceiling or floor
T-Bar Support Bar
Super Pole Uni-Fit Extender
Extension for High Ceilings
Extends floor to ceiling range 8.3′ to 10′ (100″ to 120″)
Special Discount Price – You Pay $58.00