The Roby Wheelchair Stair Climber
Wheelchair access Up or Down Stairs
(inside or outside)
Do you have trouble going up or down stairs in a wheelchair?
Mobile Tracked System forWheelchair Access Over Stairs
The Roby allows wheelchair users barrier free access to areas not serviced by a conventional accessibility device. Ascending and descending stairs can be accomplished with relative ease and complete safety thanks to a powerful motorized electronic traction control system.
- Attaches to most standard adult or pediatric manual wheelchairs
- Transports wheelchair users up or down stairs
- Powerful enough to ascend approximately 23 floors fully loaded on a single charge
- Electronic traction control
- Manual emergency device permits safe decent in case of a dead battery
- High friction track ensures secure contact without marring floor
- 2 piece design easily disassembles for transporting to alternate locations
- Use on any indoor or outdoor straight stairway even on turnback stairway
designs with a flat intermediate landing
- Keyed operation restricts use to authorized operators
- Electronic battery charger and charge indicator
- Secures easily to the wheelchair
- Rise of step cannot exceed 7″
- Angle of staircase should not be less than 35 degrees
- Bullnose on any stair cannot exceed 1″
- 285 Lb. capacity including the occupant and wheelchair
This product is no longer available and has been replaced with the Stair Trac Wheelchair Lift Stair Climber.
Please use this link for details about the Stair Trac Wheelchair Stair Climber.